Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Nursery fabrics

Well, a friend requested pics of the nursery... hmmm that would entail a cleaned room and paint and then to put together the cribs etc... I've got a start on it... but its not there yet. Though I do have the cribs in boxes sitting in the living room... maybe in a couple of weeks they can find their new home!!
Here is a pic of the fabrics that I'll be incorporating (somehow!). Mostly each will be tan & brown and then I'll add the teal striped fabric to the boy's crib and his side of the room, and then the pink flower fabric for the girl... for now its all in my head... but I better get it started soon!

3 comments:

Duncan Chronicles said...

Shelley - those fabrics are super cute. I can't wait to see what you do with them.

Elena

gale said...

girl, you have such a sense of how to put fabrics together...I would never have thought to put stripes and flowers and that other print together...but it looks really good!! I can't wait to see the finished product!

shelleyjerry said...

Thanks girls! I looked and looked for the right combos... in the end I'd seen the pink/brown flowers, but just didn't buy it b/c I wasn't finding a suitable "boy" fabric w/the same color brown... then when we found that, we only got 2 yards or so of the pink brown... I thought for sure another Joann's would have more... but alas, I have to share the accent fabric my mil - whose making a quilt... all will work out... just a little stress!! I can't wait until i've figured it out too!