Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

enlarging belly

Well, the belly sure is enlarging... guess its the 3+ pounds of babies in there... and the placentas etc. My uterine measurement this week at the OB was 31cm... usually in "singleton" pregnancies the centimeters line up with the week number you're at... well, I'm only 25 wks... so guess the extra measurement is the twins! so amazing how this all works!

The babies are really kicking up a storm now, sometimes I can even see my belly move... a little freaky, but fun. In fact, they are going at it right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no comments!

I'll leave a comment....I'm reading and enjoying. How about pictures of the nursery and some of the goodies you've bought so far? : )

shelleyjerry said...

There are no pictures of the nursery yet... though I think I'll post a pic I just took of the fabric that will become the nursery bedding... all in progress!

gale said...

You're so cute! Feels like you're carrying little aliens when you can see your belly move eh! Isn't it fun!! :) I'm glad you're doing so well. And enjoying it so much!