
Well, I've had the cribs sitting in boxes in the living room for a month... no point unpacking until the room was cleared out and a little bit ready. Well, Jerry kindly obliged in painting the main "tan" color in the room Sat. night and Sunday... so we put a crib together tonight...

Only took an hour... not bad! I am also really pleased with the crib, never saw it in person, ordered from a catalog... so it was always a bit "iffy" in my mind if I'd like it... but I did see the color a month ago, so that helped settle my mind that I thought I'd like them. One down, one to go! then to finalize the paint strategy for the walls (am thinking of pink/teal & brown accents)... I'll keep you updated! Here's the crib with some of the fabrics draped on it like the crib skirt & sheet might look like... I gotta get figuring all that out soon!
1 comment:
I remembered my password! Duh!!!
Anyway....I'll be back!
Post a Comment