Jessa's phrases
Well, while I was brushing my teeth this morning I was attempting to motivate the kids to take their PJs off and get their school clothes on... Jessa told me: "don't talk while you're brushing your teeth Mommy... it might be dangerous!" ahhhhh so funny! I guess I tell them a lot of things might be dangerous!
She also has gotten into a phase where she doesn't want to wear skirts... that's really sad because they are so cute on her! anyway, she told me today "I don't like skirts Mommy, you can sell them"!! Yep, I've told them lots of times over the last month that we have to say "bye-bye" to an outfit or toy or whatever else so we can give it away or sell it!
Just this week Jessa decided she wanted to be a boy... even said her name was 'Davis'! silly girl... we had to tell her she didn't have one of the main boy body parts... she swore she did! silly girl! or should I say silly boy??
Davis's phrases
He's such a cutie!! when you ask how he's doing he'll say "I doing fine"!!
He loves his "private" pajamas... though I must translate because they are really "pirate" pajamas!
Davis seems to be the leader of the two, though mainly just because Jessa wants to do what Davis is doing... he is very sweet and will do most anything for Jessa if she asks, even if she doesn't ask. They are both big helpers, but Davis will help more often without copping an attitude!!
They are pretty much fully potty trained, once in a while they'll get busy and have a small accident, and at the beginning of school for a week or so Jessa had to come home in her extra clothes from school, but there haven't been any day time accidents for a while. We still definitely take Jessa to go pee one more time when we go to bed closer to 11p, and mostly she'll last all night. It really is related to what they drink in the evenings... one day they'll both be able to hold it all night!
We've seen lots of individual play and playing together well in the last few weeks! The other day, they worked on alphabet and number puzzles and such for a whole afternoon! It's nice that they aren't just cranky and whiny all afternoon. I think they are settling into the routine of school in the mornings and most afternoons at home or with grandparents.
We trapped a raccoon in the backyard this week, and for a whole day they just kept asking all sorts of questions regarding the raccoon! why was it there? where did it go? and on and on... I guess we're really starting the "why" questions... oh boy, they get a 'little' obnoxious when you've just answered it in the previous sentence!
Every week it's so much more fun than the last week. They will be 3 1/2 years old at the end of October, wow, how did that happen??!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment