Well, the kids are so cute these days with all the talking that they are doing!
Tonight I was reminded that they don't quite get the right verb tenses yet, and had to share! Sometimes we let them feed the cats after they brush their teeth, but Davis calls it "Food cat"... instead of feed!
They also do a lot of saying a whole phrase and then say "no" to indicate that they wanted to say the opposite meaning. Like if they are wearing shoes and I'm not, they'll say "mommy shoes on, no"! But sometimes it's hard to keep up with if they really mean that there should be a comma there.
Like when you're offering a cracker, and they say "no cookie"... well, they mean, "no, (I want a) cookie"! not no to cookies! so, it really takes a bit of attention to figure out what they are really saying still, but they really do get their point across for the main part!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment