Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

when will the potty posts end?

well... just for my sake I have to have another quick potty post... both are doing great during the day. most days Jessa is accident free day and night (pee and poops)... and when she has an accident its a wet one because she's just so busy and doesn't give herself enough time to get to the potty. Davis... is doing great for pee training... most of the time he's making it to the toilet in time too. Poops... well that's another story... but the past week he's really getting better and understanding when he has to go. I think he'll get it soon.

I keep reminding myself that somehow washing extra clothes is better than washing so many diapers so I think we're ahead of the game! What's really nice is being able to go to church and other outings and being able to go to the bathroom before and after and go home with no wardrobe changes in between!

We're so proud of them and keep encouraging them!

No comments: