Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October?!

I cannot believe its October! how did that happen??

work has been busy and I've got to make time to write down our memories!

I thought I'd start with some fun phrases that we've heard them say lately. They are really thriving with words and sentences lately, and they are learning their numbers 1-10. of course the hear a lot of counting when I'm home... I count to 10 a lot to give them a warning of what's coming. it helps a lot to count down to 10 for things that will be happening etc.

Davis: "come on Zara" and "meow"... he was calling to our black kitty in between him nursing... we were on the bed and he wanted to pet Zara so bad... though she wouldn't come close enough for him to pet... she would let me pet her when I called her.

Jessa: she told me "shirt off, swimmie"... when she, Davis & Daddy had been swimming, but came in to give her a chance to potty... she was telling me to get my swimsuit on and come join them... SO cute!

both of them will say "Daddy hard working" or "Daddy/Mommy home soon" when we're not there... its very sweet to hear them say that we're hard working!

They don't speak in full complicated sentences but they are really blossoming with their language. At two years I was a little worried since I was barely able to count words... though I think Davis had over 70 and Jessa half of that. Now they are so cute with everything they are putting together.

And tonight they were being super silly... we nurse for a bit on my bed at night and I'd just brought them some of their small stuffed animals that had been put away so that they could have some new animals to sleep with. anyway, they each had several and before Jessa started nursing herself, she let each of her stuffed animals have a go at it! so let's see tonight, I nursed a Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, a bunny, and a sheep. She was smiling and smirking, and just plain being silly! Then Davis popped off and gave his frogs and sheep a go at it too! It was a big zoo of an evening tonight! I've seen Jessa pull her shirt up to nurse a doll or animal, and that's so sweet, I need to get a picture of that!

well, that's it for tonight. I need to get caught up on the blog so that we don't miss anything!

No comments: