Well... it started off great, and is still going well considering we're asking little toddlers to hold it all night long... I hope I'm not expecting too much.
here's our progress:
Day 1 nap: Jessa dry; Davis really wet
daytime: Jessa dry; Davis 1 wet @ church, dirty @home
overnight: Jessa dry!!! Davis a bit wet
Day 2 nap: Jessa dry AND Davis dry!!
daytime: Jessa dry; Davis dirty accident
overnight: Jessa a bit wet; Davis a bit wet
Day 3 nap: Jessa a bit wet; Davis dry, but dirty...
daytime: Jessa dry; Davis dirty accident
overnight: Jessa wet; Davis a bit wet
all in all, they are not as wet as they would be with a diaper. So I'm hoping that its just the timing of us giving them liquids before bedtime. (we keep having soup and other juices that we made in our new blender close to bedtime... ugh!) We'll see. Mostly during the day there are no wet accidents. Though Davis has yet to have a bowel movement on the potty/toilet... He is understanding that he needs to go, but hasn't fully let it go at the right time! I hope I don't have a huge struggle with him on this issue!
keep up the good work guys!! we love you, mommy & daddy.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment