Well, its been 2 months since I posted at the beginning of June! wow! I'll be backdating some posts so that I can catch up. But the quick recap is that mommy started working 4 days a week mid June and then we went on vacation the first part of July. Life has been very busy, that's for sure! When I came back from vacation my work's busy season started as did Jerry's... so that makes my time to blog even less...
Oh, and did I mention that our washing machine went out the week before vacation... and wasn't fixed until after vacation... AND then went back out this last week... UGH! Do you also remember that we cloth diaper? and are potty training... so that means we have lots of laundry to do! oh boy... anyway, hopefully Monday it gets fixed for real.
As for the potty training update... both kids do fairly well during the day at home, Jessa pretty much doesn't have any accidents, but we need to transition her to actually wearing clothes now! Davis does pretty well too, though he has more accidents and he tends to wait to do "number 2" in his nap or night diapers... I also need to start getting them to use the toilet instead of the little potties... that will make it easier to get them to go when we're at church or out and about. All in all, its going pretty well.
And toddler beds... well, mommy gave those up the week after vacation! we ended up having cribs and playards on the vacation and when we got back, the kids were crazy wild while trying to get to bed. It might have been jetlag, but it was heavenly to be able to sleep all night and to have the kids stay in their cribs in the morning. We are finally back to sleeping from about 8p to 7a! (the week after vacation, they were fighting bedtime until closer to 9pm and waking 5:30a or so... UGH!)
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
4 Days a week, Shelley! Wow! Are you going into the office or are you still at home?
no, not at home... I go in, its busy "season"! with market data so its easier to just go in and do the work. the nanny is doing such a great job w/potty training etc. so its working out really well! :-)
Post a Comment