well, one thing about having toddler beds is that you can't make the kids stay in bed - UGH!
Jessa screamed at 5:25a this morning, I was in the room in a flash and knew she was in trouble... poor little one was under her bed. Well, I got her out and then tried nursing her back to sleep... Davis came too and I thought, great, they'll be back to sleeping in no time... well... that didn't work. they were pretty much wide awake! so several time outs later and nearing 7am we just started their day. I'm hoping that they didn't like spending time in their booster seats at the dining room table w/o anything to do... I ended up being productive and putting laundry away in their room and organizing their closet since its now able to be locked so they can't get into it!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment