Well, we went to Whole Foods today, and I guess we hadn't been there before... they had two different shopping carts to choose from. The first one was funny... it was a small grocery cart, and I tried to set Jessa's carrier down in the basket, and the basket was too narrow.... and the seat wouldn't go all the way to the floor of it... and it kinda hung where the handle was... and was very funny... I realized that her feet would get stuck and then I wouldn't be able to get Davis's carrier on top, so we went and got this cart...Its very cute, and I guess I haven't quite seen a cart like it (though the new Lowe's have something similar...). Anyway, the bottom basket is not very long, and when I went to put Jessa's carrier in it... it was a very delicate manuever... I had to make sure her feet didn't get crushed and then I had to worry about her face! We were BOTH laughing, it was quite comical! She was stuck there on the bottom laying flat on her back... she could hang on to the top basket with her hands... anyway all in all it worked out ok... and I think while I was testing out which cart to take we gave some people something to laugh at too!
The trip to Whole Foods was a productive one, as they had organic avocados on sale - 4 for $3.99! so I got 8 of them, I'm sure between the babies and us we'll eat them all! And then it was fun to get something new... red lentils! Lentils are full of nutrition and now we'll have a different variety to eat - oh and they are organic, so that's pretty cool. I am trying to fix the babies as much organic food as possible and I hadn't looked very hard for organic lentils, now I know where to get them. And of course, when we go back to get some more, we'll have some good laughing about the carts again... maybe Davis will get the fun bottom seat next time!


1 comment:
LOL, Whatever works!
Post a Comment