Well, we went to our Friday mom's group and got our quarterly mom & baby pictures done!
This time it fell right on their 10 month time, so this is what we got for their 10 month photos. They came out great.The photographer is Lisa DeVore and she's great. She comes with her whole set up and takes our pictures during our play time.
Her contact info is DLDeVore4@aol.com if your interested in using her in the local area. She does more than just mom & baby pictures... we'll probably end up using her at some point to do family pictures too.This is our 3rd time getting pictures done with her! I might have to go back to the mom's group to get a 4th quarter picture taken... usually you can only go to this mom's group until 12 months old... maybe they'll make an exception for us at 13 months!


3 comments:
What kind of pricing?
Our homeschool group used to do photos....would be nice to do it again.
BTW - Loved the pictures!
I don't know about sitting fees... for our "mommies group" we paid $10 for (1) 5x7 including sitting fee, then extras were 5x7 for $12... 4x6 for $7. And she has packages too that you can mix and match ...
I don't usually get very many pictures w/her so I just treasure the ones I get..
Post a Comment