
Well, Jessa is posing with her new crib accessories... b/c Davis chewed his crib up... I decided we needed to try to preserve her crib. And a friend suggested covering the railing... I hadn't made a bumper for her crib yet, so I had all the fabric for that, and made most of it quite quickly. It was fun to make and I still have to make the long piece for the back which will be the headboard of her full size bed.

Here's Davis plum tuckered out from gnawing on his crib! Ha ha! Jerry says we can refinish it if we need to... we'll see, we intended to get him a different bed anyway (twin or bunk or whatever...).

Here's Jessa with her sock arms, it did get quite cold here this past week and since we know we like blankets and covers we thought the babies might like extra layers on, sometimes we even wrap them in a blanket inside their sleep sack which keeps them toasty and blankets away from their faces.

Here's a funny picture, you can't tell it, but Jessa was sitting up, and was so tired that she fell forward and fell asleep! Poor little thing. I ran to get my camera before laying her down on her back.

Well, I said I
wouldn't take pictures of Davis in his pink PJs... but this series was so cute, I can't resist! How the pink happened... Davis spit up on his blue sleep sack, and we couldn't find the extra one... so out came the girly PJs that "Aunt" Beverly gave us from her girls... and since it was cold, we wrapped him in an extra blanket... seeing him looking like the Michelin man made me laugh.
So (of course!) I ran to get the camera and document it... here he is wrapped in Jessa's old flannel swaddle blanket - ladybugs... boy, a guy can't catch a manly break, can he?!! At least he's laughing about it too!! Well, he was nice and warm all night so that's all that matters. He's still got one arm in a sock too... at least his fingers were nice and toasty in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment