Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Well, thanks to Disney... we had a great birthday celebration for Mommy! Disney is offering free admission on everyone's birthday in 2009! So, Mommy was free, the babies were free, and our friend Jill - who is Mommy's birthday twin was free too! It was lots of fun.






We did the Teacup ride, twice! b/c we couldn't get all of our stuff together in time to get off...





Mommy & Jessa went up on the Dumbo the Flying Elephant ride, but we all got our picture down on the ground together.


Isn't Dumbo just the cutest?












I had never seen these little statues before, but there was a whole circle of them, and we picked the little chipmunks for Davis to get his picture with... because they are related to squirrels... and Davis is a squirmy squirrely boy!








And Jessa got her picture with Minnie Mouse... she was really enthralled with her! So cute.
Well, the babies were tuckered out... got home and fed them and they went down for a nap at 2:45pm and just now 4 1/2 hours later at 7:15pm I hear a few noises... wow.... hopefully they sleep all night long...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those are the chipmunks -Chip and Dale

Anonymous said...

It doesnt look like you had anyone to SPIN the tea cup, you didnt get the full effect. Unfortunately daddy had to work all day out in Lake County.

shelleyjerry said...

yeah, thanks for the hint about the chipmunks!! I'm not really up on all the Disney characters etc... though I guess I'll have to start paying attention to it. And yes, we'll enjoy having Daddy there next time to SPIN the tea cup... we tried a little... but then we also didn't want any spit up either...

Triplets07 said...

Awww... It looks like you guys had a great time. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Tgray said...

"HAPPY BELATED B-DAY"
THE TWINS ARE GROWING UP FAST.
THE FIRST YEAR IS INCREDIBLE!
YOU GUYS ARE DOING AN AWESOME JOB.
THEY LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON... TONY