Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Home at last









We had fun finishing up the painting on the walls. stripes, circles and lastly their names. Jerry is a very patient painter and he cut out the paper stencils of the letters perfectly. Its so pretty up on the wall I can't believe how my plan came together so well! I still have to make the bumper pad for Jessa's crib... but at least Davis's is ready to go. Of course they don't sleep in there yet... but some day soon they will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that! I LOVE it!!!!

Just beautiful! The babies and thier room! : )

Please feel free to post endless pictures of the babies. I'll be waiting!

Anonymous said...

Well it was quite a welcome site to see the new pictures...since I had been checking daily....HAA What an absolutely fabulous room!!! Shelley, Jessa and Davis are simply precious. I truly hope all is going well and you are enjoying every moment.