Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally some pictures - waking up

Last night the babies were little pistols! Fussy fussy! At about 6am nothing would do to get them back to sleep, so I put them in bed with me and we napped until 9am. Woah! That was great to get 3 hours of uninterupted sleep! Most nights they are really good babies, but I probably over did it yesterday and then paid for it last night! Here are some fun shots I was able to take this morning as they were waking up.

Waking up! some wake up easier than others!
Fussy - Fussy Davis
Big yawn from Davis
Pirate eye
Sweet Jessa girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pirate eye! Never thought to call it that! : )

I can't believe how much they've changed in just two weeks!

shelleyjerry said...

yes, they are changing daily it seems... as for pirate eye.... that's what Jill called it, I loved it and had to steal the phrase!