Well, I wasn't sure where to post this, but it is a very sweet moment that Davis shared with me, so I figured I'd share it here.
I am very sad today because a dear friend of mine recently went through fertility treatments in the continued quest for baby number 2. Her IVF cycle was out of town, and they've invested so much money, time, energy and their hearts in it. The actual cycle was quite poor, but we still had hope in that she had one embryo to transfer. She had a low blood test 2 days ago and found out today that it decreased instead of doubling and officially is a "chemical" pregnancy and she will miscarry it.
Anyway, all that is to say that I am sad for her, and was crying when I read her message she posted... Davis was so sweet to bring me a little towel "to wipe your tears, Mommy". He's a definite keeper! I love how he put it all together and comforted me. We are sending many prayers for our dear friend as she heals her heart and soul from this cycle.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment