Well, how did it get to be February??! the kids are growing up and really maturing and talking up a storm! The other day I had to come home for a few minutes during the work day and the kids had just gotten up from their nap and our nanny had them in the kitchen getting a snack. I was able to come in for a few minutes and get my cell phone charger then I went to leave. I got my hugs & kisses from both, then when I actually got to the front door, Jessa put her hands on my legs and pushed me... saying "I push mommy out the door"... what?! hmmm silly Jessa. But at least I'd rather have her being silly and not screaming for me not to leave!!
well, I started this post a while ago and never pressed publish. so I'll publish it now... silly kids!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment