Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mayo... and potties

Well, I'll add a picture a little later tonight... but earlier today while I was trying to get things done the house got quiet... never a good sign! I came out and smelled a distinct smell, but couldn't put my finger on it... well, it was mayonaise! oh my, they must be able to get into the refrigerator now! the mayo is, thankfully in one of the new plastic containers and they were covered in it, and Davis was chowing down on it too! So we went to take a bath. They thoroughly enjoyed having a bath in the middle of the day! anyway, after we were done, I put Jessa's diaper back on, then I tended to Davis and was in their nursery... when Jessa comes in and hands me her diaper (she's naked now!), great! So I finish with Davis and go out into the hallway and there she is sitting on the little potty! WOW! She's the one that I don't think gets it yet, but it was looking promising! (We haven't officially started potty training, though I attempted it for an hour last week... I think I might start next week).

Of course I didn't think there would be anything in the potty and there wasn't. then by the time I coralled everyone back into the nursery I see that she peed on the little rug. Ah well, she got an A for effort! So I put her diaper back on and made sure both babies have pants on to keep those cloth diapers on!

anyway, had to share! Our little monkeys are 22 1/2 months, where has the time gone!

No comments: